Humboldt Wild Blackberry Natural Oat Lotion
Specially formulated to moisturize dry skin:
- Organic Babassu Butter offers soothing, protective and emollient properties. It has the ability of penetrating the skin quickly and will not leave skin feeling greasy.
- Organic Shea Butter contains high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins which soften skin and has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Cocoa Butter is contains natural plant compounds called phytochemicals which are said to improve blood flow to the skin slowing skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Cocoa butter is also said to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
- Olive Oil can help prevent signs of photo-aging and sun damage.
- Avocado Oil is known to prevent dryness and signs of aging.
Vitamin E Oil is known for it's anti-aging effects and to help repair sun damage.
Colloidal Oat is said to soothe skin and help relieve itchy skin issues.
- Honeyquat is a natural humectant which draws and holds in moisture.
This thick and rich skin nourishing lotion is extra moisturizing and a healthy way to care for your skin. The sweet fragrance of Wild Blackberries of Humboldt is reminiscent of the abundance of wild blackberries growing throughout Humboldt County.
For best results apply liberally after using your HSC handcrafted soap.
Ingredients: distilled water, Olive Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Organic Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Organic Babassu Butter, Cocoa Butter, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin E Oil, Colloidal Oat, Honeyquat, Phenoxethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid (paraben free preservative), fragrance.
Choose starter bottle or refill in compostable packaging.
HSC has taken action to show we care about our planet by using compostable plant based cellulose packaging whenever possible, also by offering compostable refill bags. Instead of receiving a new product container with each re-order of Natural Oat Lotion, you can hold on to the original container and refill it each time. Cellulose is an important structural component of the primary cell wall of green plants. Our cellulose refill bags are compostable which means no waste and no single use containers.
Just snip the tip of the bag and squeeze the product into your previously used HSC product container, then place the emptied bag in your compost pile or know that it will turn to compost if thrown away. The moisture in your product can quicken the composting of the refill bag. It's best to empty the contents of this refill bag into a non-compostable container sooner than later. Do not leave the contents in this refill bag for more than 4 weeks maximum.