Humboldt Wild Blackberry Goat Milk Lotion
Specially formulated to moisturize dry skin:
- Organic Babassu Butter offers soothing, protective and emollient properties. It has the ability of penetrating the skin quickly and will not leave skin feeling greasy.
- Organic Shea Butter contains high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins which soften skin and has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Olive Oil can help prevent signs of photo-aging and sun damage.
- Avocado Oil is known to prevent dryness and signs of aging.
Vitamin E Oil is known for it's anti-aging effects and to help repair sun damage.
- Goat Milk which contains Vitamin A known to be excellent for repairing damaged skin tissue and maintaining the health of your skin. Goat milk also contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids which remove dead skin cells from your skin's surface.
Our delightful fragrance of delicious blackberries is reminiscent of the wild berries that are so plentiful all through Humboldt County.
For best results apply liberally after using your HSC handcrafted soap.
Ingredients: goat milk, distilled water, Olive Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Organic Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Organic Babassu Butter, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Phenoxethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid (paraben free preservative), fragrance.