FYI - HSC is in the process of replacing the goat milk in our lotion with colloidal oatmeal snd honeyquat to soothe sensitive skin without putting the strain on goats to produce the amount of milk needed to make products. Our new lotion will be just as thick and moisturizing and packed with skin loving ingredients if not more so. Once our current inventory of goat milk lotion is gone (which will be very soon), the website will only show the new version.
Specially formulated to moisturize dry skin:
- Organic Babassu Butter offers soothing, protective and emollient properties. It has the ability of penetrating the skin quickly and will not leave skin feeling greasy.
Organic Shea Butter contains high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins which soften skin and has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Cocoa Butter is contains natural plant compounds called phytochemicals which are said to improve blood flow to the skin slowing skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Cocoa butter is also said to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
- Olive Oil can help prevent signs of photo-aging and sun damage.
- Avocado Oil is known to prevent dryness and signs of aging.
Vitamin E Oil is known for it's anti-aging effects and to help repair sun damage.
Colloidal Oat is said to soothe skin and help relieve itchy skin issues.
- Honeyquat is a natural humectant which draws and holds in moisture.
The unmistakable and alluring fragrance of Hawaiian flowers will transport your imagination to a tropical island paradise.
HSC has taken action to show we care about our planet by offering plant based cellulose refill bags. Instead of receiving a new product container with each re-order, now you can hold on to the original container and refill it each time. Cellulose is an important structural component of the primary cell wall of green plants. Our cellulose refill bags are compostable which means no waste and no single use containers.
The moisture in this product will can quicken the composting of the refill bag. It's best to empty the contents of this refill bag into a non-compostable container sooner than later. Do not leave the contents in this refill bag for more than 4 weeks maximum.Just snip the tip of the bag and squeeze the product into your previously used HSC product container, then place the emptied bag in your compost pile or know that it will turn to compost if thrown away.
Ingredients: distilled water, Olive Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Organic Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Organic Babassu Butter, Cocoa Butter, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin E Oil, Colloidal Oat, Honeyquat, Phenoxethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid (paraben free preservative), fragrance.